FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

17 January 2011

Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony





90's cropped tops are coming back in full effect!



Her favorite shirt from the T-shirt line




(Vintage 90's Isaac Mizrahi overcoat, Calvin Klein shirt, Zara equestrian pants with suede paneling, Topshop boutique shoes, Zara headwrap, Saks Fifth Avenue tote, Prada glasses)

Attended the in store event for the celebration of the new collection collaboration with Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony. I absolutely love this store! It was at the SOHO location and was bumpin' regardless of the rainy weather out.. Chloe is so chic! I've always been a huge fan of her personal style. She pulls off the throw together look so well. She always looks like she got dressed in 2 seconds or less and still looks flawless! That's a talent I wish I had..I feel like i'm having a wardrobe malfunction until I finally leave the house...

BUT ANYWAYS,

I love her, and she loved my pepto-bismol throw up pink coat! :) It's  a great signature piece none the less!

No comments:

Post a Comment