FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

22 April 2011

Crystalised



Currently feeling like this:

Over the last few days, I've had this spiritual awakening in my life telling me to get up, and get out and travel the country looking for new inspiration, new experiences, and tons of memories. So that's exactly what i'm doing. Taking a break for a few months from the busy life of NYC. And taking photos during every second of it. Of course, i'll still be blogging from where ever I am each time! :) 

First home to Dallas to see family. Then Austin, Houston, LA, San Francisco, maybe Seattle, and then hopefully Chicago on the way back east in July! Not to mention all the random places me and my friend end up in between! ;) So stoked! I really need this. I love everything about work and life in NYC, just need a mental breather! It's gonna be amazing. And I booked my flight for next saturday. 

First things first..

PACKING, such a nightmare? How do I condense my summer wardrobe for 3 months!??!?!?
THIS WILL BE A CHALLENGE

SUMMER INSPIRATION:


up next:

4/30/11- JFK --> DFW


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment