FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

31 August 2011

Blog Me!



Last night I attended my friend Jessica Conatser's launch party for her new blog, Nympatically Haute (an up and coming expose on the unequivocal addiction fashion mavens share with their clothes among other things). It was a cute and quaint BBQ + affair on a private rooftop in TriBeca! I was surrounded by about 30-50 familiar social media influencers/bloggers in and around the industry. Our pal's band, The Jetts wooed us with some timeless rock and roll sound for what started a late night dance party with old friends & new friends..When I got home, I was going through my gift bag and saw this cute necklace that the team over at In God We Trust NYC made especially for each of us at the event. It's a tiny heart chip hanging loose on a gold chain that say's "Blog Me"! 

I couldn't agree more! ;)

Thanks again to Belvedere Vodka & IGWT NYC for sponsoring the party! The cocktails and jewelry made it extra fabulous!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment