FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

25 April 2012

Greyscale



I haven't been able to blog much over the last month while i'm saving up to get a new camera. But that doesn't mean there hasn't been plenty going on in my life for me to document elsewhere. Including these shots from a mini shoot I did on a friends rooftop in the East Village. Paired my uniformed Silence + Noise blazer with this really soft, minty sleeveless top from H&M. I was drawn by the casual cut of the sleeve on a particularly dressy top.. I further attempted a double collar situation with one of my other mesh button ups from AA that still circulates heavily through my closet doubled on top...I loved the results. Had a very Prada menswear feel, no? I need to start trying this with my other spring looks when the weather finally decides what it wants to be.

Last but not least, I get asked all the time why I bother growing out my hair if I always keep it up. Answer is, i'm just going through a MAJOR bun phase. It's simply chic, but also changes the course of any outfit with just the help of a hair tie. I bring the locks down for an occasional meet and greet with my attire every once in awhile! :P

Sending mad props to the entire world
Back to regular posting ASAP!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading your blog. I had coffee with a friend of mine last night and I happened to show him the photo I posted of you. He recently moved here from Paris, and told me that this is how young men dress where he's from. Good to know, and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know you enjoy it! I need to go to Paris so bad!

      Delete