FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

23 March 2010

ANIMALISTIC THINKINGS



Sorry for the late post, it's been a crazy 2 weeks with finals and the mishap of missing my flight home to Texas! I recently did a photoshoot with Ryan Burke and got some of the photos back. Here they are:

Vintage shirt and wrap


 Emanuel Ungaro blazer, Vintage pants, boots, and wrap


Tulle wrap by David Tran, Necklace; Vintage




Vintage batwing cape, Zara sequin jeans, Jeffrey Campbell lace up boots


Vintage bowtie, Studio G blazer


Armani pants, Vintage blazer, Forever 21 belt, Saks Fifth Avenue sequin Jacket, and vintage pants


" "


Alice + Olivia shirt






Complex Geometries Dress

(all clothes in shoot mine)

It was a really fun shoot I really loved the photos! It's been really fun working with him lately on a lot of projects. I went shopping at these really cool vintage boutiques around downtown and picked up alot of good finds. One including a great ready to wear Louis Vuitton piece! Pictures soon!

I've really been loving animal/tribal prints lately:


Tunic; Vintage, Riding Pants; Zara, Platform Boots; Vintage, Necklace; Bloomingdales, Saddlebag; Vintage










Had dinner tonight at Takami in downtown for the arrival of my friend Andrew back to America! (He goes to Central Saint Martin's in London). It was with Bo, Cody, Peaches and a friend, Juju, Andrews family and him! I loved it! The food was amazing, and the view was killer!

I'm attending the MartinMartin show tonight in LA at Fashion Week downtown. I'll be doing coverage of the show! I cant wait, it's gonna be really fun! Then off to Texas on wednesday to visit family! I'll have my favorite picks from Japan Fashion Week up asap!

Ciao lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment