FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

30 March 2010

martinMARTIN show. LA Fashion Week A/W 2010



(Vintage lace top, Bergerley London leather pants, We Who See black suede wedges, XXI studded belt, vintage leather studded bag.)


The show was held downtown at the Spring Art Tower. I'm kind of sad with the loss of interest and funding of LA fashion week, I know it doesn't have a light in the dark compared to Paris or Milan but there is still plenty of emerging talent in the city! Anyways..enough about that. I loved the darkness of the collection. 

Some of my favorite looks:













I also stayed for the Battalion show and the Skingraft presentation!
Skingraft had a sheep-skin skirt that was absolutely stunning, I wanted to rip it off the model! Sooooooo gorgeous! And the new silhouette of the new wedge this season is kick-ass! Pictures soon!

Some more photos came in from one of my shoots done recently, I am really happy with the newest photo!


(Shirt made by myself, Silence + Noise leather leggings, Vintage platforms, XXI Studded belt)


(Vintage cheetah blazer, Metropark harem pants, We who see black suede wedges)






(Members Only Black & Purple fur vest, Alice + Olivia studded tank)

also... I was featured on Histyley.com!



(Silence + Noise faux leather vest, XXI jumpsuit, We who see black wedges, Vintage belt & turban)

I'm loving spring break! Being home with my family back in the south has been a nice change from the busy, never ending traffic and constant pace of life back in LA. Off to meet friends for a late lunch!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment