FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

07 May 2014

Holograph

(Betsey Johnson sunglasses, vintage choker, Cheap Monday halter dress, Zara sandals)

I'm back!!!!!
Bringing you Me-Aww-Me in 4 photos! :)

I've been out of the blogosphere for a month traveling on a spiritual sabbatical through Texas, California, & NY. I was barely back for a few days before a whirlwind trip to Miami! Just got home and i'm already missing the salty air, endless Cuban food, and beautiful sunsets! 

My week consisted of:
Breakfast
Beach
Lunch
Beach
Dinner
Party Hop in South Beach
(repeat x5)

It was quite a relaxing trip in one of my favorite cities! I didn't take many photos while I was there, but if you keep up with me on IG @crimesoffashion (I post my daily rants, inspirations, and stylings) theres footage of my trip via photos! 

Can't wait to go back! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment