FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

13 May 2015

OIC x 2


Where: Wicker Park, Chicago
Wearing: OBEY sweater, Theory slipdress, Stuart Weitzman Hijack boots, Michael Kors Selma clutch, Brixton newsboy cap

Finally getting to post a few looks from my recent trip to Chicago after Coachella. First and foremost, I love that city. It's a cleaner, safer, kinder NY. From the food, to the shopping, to the sights. It's definitely a place I could call home if it wasn't for those sub zero winters. Anyways, I was feeling a city vibe type of way and went very Taxi Driver-esque for a day out with friends. These boots are a must-have in anyone's closet! They are so easy to incorporate into your daily wardrobe. Dressing them up or down is awesome. I love a balance of both. I love the color combo, the boots bring out the subtle floral prints in the sweater and it was such a coincidence how perfectly they meshed..Didn't noticed till I was rushing out the door and hated my first option. I love when those little touches of magic happen. 

Match made in heaven!

(Ps: click on my links in the "wearing:" section of each post to shop my look :-*)

xo Jade 


No comments:

Post a Comment