FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

07 July 2010

TRUE DEFINITION OF COUTURE

The definitions of "avant garde" and "couture" have really been messed up in recent years. These new collections that are presented within these terms have been a very shabby interpretation of the sort.  The collections have merely been collections like any other with another name slapped on it. I admire labels who bring back the talent every year and stick to true meanings within fashion. Love these two! So beautiful!

CHRISTIAN DIOR:
I live for the couture line, it's actually one of the only ones I've ever really cared for from this label. They just take it such a level of sophistication and artistic beauty and leave the sleek forward fashion for the other collections.





















COUTURE
COUTURE
COUTURE
COUTURE
COUTURE
COUTUTE

I love how each piece defines a budding flower. The draping is TO DIE FOR. I want to attend a Dior couture presentation more then anything. 

GIVENCHY:





















 (ph: style.com)

I love the gold accents and all white looks. It gave me a soft inspiration for fall. 

I'm finally headed back to LA tmrw. I've been visiting family for over a month.

until next time! 

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment