FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

01 August 2010

LOOK #243

Lately I've been really inspired by the fall 2010 collection from Chanel. The fur capped booties with ice block heels l want a pair so badly!, but the retail is probably outrageous. Here is my own aspiration I drew from the looks. I've been playing with fur coverings and I transformed my ankle boots to knee highs!!!


(Slow fur wrap, American Apparel mesh t-shirt, Zara equestrian pants, vintage boots and jewelry, brown fur coverings)




(Up close shot of jewelry and wrap)


I really love the variation of the boot with the cap of the toe showing at the bottom. 

Channeling the winter wonderland at Chanel F/W, no?




and also previewing my latest obsession. My good friend Keyla of Howl sent me this piece! I loveeeee it!



It's a blank tank dress with back detailed lace strips hanging from the shoulders down. Check it out at www.howlclothing.com




(Side view, paired with silver leggings, black Dr. Martens, and vintage jewelry)




(Back View) How amazing is the back of this!? It reminds me of suspenders from behind!




(Up close shot of back view)

I cant wait to wear this out! It's my favorite piece right now! I'm off to catch a flight home for a week or two!

CIAO XX


No comments:

Post a Comment