FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

20 June 2012

Brighton Beach babes


Photos by Paige Nowrouzi

(Wearing: American apparel print shorts and crop top, Olsenboye sheer wrap, vintage hat, & HH x Le Spec sunglasses)

 Just got back from a day trip out of the city to the beach! It was so amazing, and so close to reality. I'll definitely be making many more trips this summer to explore the unknown lands. It was almost 100 degrees in NYC today, and I didn't mind a minute of it. Summer is in full swing and i'm loving my tropical beach look! Sorry for the lack of recent posting, sometimes life just happens and you don't get to choose what stays and what goes. I've been all over recently, and am happy to say i'm still living the young American dream! I'm about to purchase my new camera and then i'm back for good! Hope you missed me! ;)

Follow me on all my other networkz!

instagram @crimesoffashion
twitter @midnightharlot
Facebook.com/crimesoffashion
lyst.com/crimesoffashion
lookbook.nu/crimesoffashion

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment