FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

31 July 2013

Hot Pink Fuss

(Wearing: Theysken's Theory blazer + Free People bralette + gifted Flamingo Vintage maxi & bag + Zara heels + Ray Bans)

Some of my favorite street style moments i've taken note of lately are these semi-overly dressed but keeping it casual with elegant staples, meanwhile wearing it at like 2pm running around town with a coffee and books in your hand instead of  to a fancy dinner - I kinda love that idea! (like so with this perfectly pink printed skirt from Flamingo Vintage that I wore to lunch the other day). It's a pretty dramatic piece, but way too beautiful to be collecting dust. Easily pairedwith one of my favorite crops from Free People and a classic day blazer from Theysken's! I must say I got quite a few looks on the street in this look, but I think we can all agree it's a little BOLD on the eyes! 

One of my personal philosophies on great style:
You never need a reason to look and feel fabulous! 
ALL DAY EVERY DAY, DOING IT MY WAY.

xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting it! :) maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    ReplyDelete