FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

01 October 2013

Parisian Blues

( Wearing: H&M Paris collection maxi dress & hat + H&M undergarments + Jeffrey Campbell boots + vintage jewelry)

Happy October!

Last month was so crazy between settling back on the East coast and doing tons of SS14 coverage at the NY shows. Although, I didn't really post much of it - most of my day to day fashion forward activity is always on my IG, which you can follow here! The colder days are slowly but surely peaking in the city and i've started to re-assess my wardrobe from summer to fall. But before this is permanent, I finally wore out some of my picks from the H&M Paris Collection I scored during fashion week. Every item embodied this magical vibe that you could only find in the City of Lights. This look seemed all too beautiful to be schlepping around the streets of SoHo on a Monday afternoon, when i'd rather be sipping a glass of Merlot at a street cafe on the Champs Elysees. Until then, a gal can only dream. But thats half the fun of reality anyways, yeah? Having my head up in the clouds all day. 

*I'm trying to be better about keeping up with the blog, life has just been too beautiful to be on a computer all day. 

Seizing every moment, don't forget to smile!

xx

1 comment: