FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

16 November 2013

Casual Dates at Elysian Park

( Thrifted top + backpack, AA skirt, 3.1 Phillip Lim sunglasses, Zara boots)

This look was in relation to an accessory post I made a few weeks back. I stayed near this hideaway park while I was in LA and fell head-over-heels in love with it's prehistoric beauty. It seriously reminds me of a scene right out of Jurassic Park. As much as I love always being put together, sometimes you gotta let your hair down and live a little..especially for a prolonged BFF date! I picked up these sick boots from the AW13 collection that just came out! - and i'm happy to report i'm never taking them off. I always fall for a new Zara boot every season due to chic reasons of wearability- this year being no different! Paired with my trust tennis skirt you've seen a million times and a fun crop top I picked up on the boardwalk in Venice.

Back in frigid NY, but the scenery is GORGEOUS this time of year!
Be expecting plenty of sunny posts while I get the rest of my LA/SF adventures out of the way.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment