FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

14 November 2013

French Persuasion

( ISABEL MARANT x H&M suit blazer, OAK crop top, All Saints skirt, Massimo Dutti boots)

It's officially time to kick off another collaboration with Swedish powerhouse, H&M. This time with one of my favorite French labels, Isabel Marant. Known for her feminine, pseudo hippie cool looks, this new collection embodies the spirit of her designs to a tee! I immediately fell in love with this oversized suit blazer with silk lapel. I love the ribbon tie option to give it a proper touch when necessary! Check back this week for more looks of mine featuring this latest collab! 

I had so much fun at the pre-shopping launch party last night here in LA! They always know how to throw a lovely event! GET YOUR FAVORITES AT SELECT H&M STORES WORLDWIDE starting tomorrow, November 14th!

I'm headed back to NYC first thing in the morning. Rushing to pack for my flight, i'm never ready to leave the West coast! Back to reality..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment