FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

28 January 2014

7th & Spring

(vintage dress, Cynthia Rowley boots,  Ray Ban sunglasses)

During my trip out West, I alway make a visit to one of my old friends and stay for a few days to catch up! She just recently moved into a new loft space and I love the set up! Very downtown NYC vibes!! LA is really starting to gentrify, especially around my old stomping grounds in DTLA (where her space is as well). I will always have a soft spot for this neighborhood. So many great things to take part in. On another note, It's been warm my entire trip, so I haven't made much use of my latest winter purchases. But I love this vintage piece I found in her closet. Paired it with my new boots & uniformed black sunglasses (this pair I picked until I buy my new perfect pair which i'm on the prowl for).. This is a sleek & simple look for daytime. The beadwork on this dress is in great condition and it has a bohemian-ish vibe with the bell sleeve and peasant neckline. Kept the hair natural and pinned back.

Starting a mental prep check list for my trip next week back to NYC - time for NYFW again, this time the A/W 14' collections. I've got a full schedule of shows & parties.

**And I will actually be also be collaborating/hosting a shopping party with Sigerson Morrison in the next few weeks, so if you're in the NYC area - stay tuned!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment