FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

05 February 2014

Petite Proportions

 (details coming in next post)

While in LA, I was on the quest to find a few preliminary NYFW wardrobe essential updates to give my closet a new spin for the upcoming shows! While I didn't find everything I was in search of, I did fall for this pint sized piece of perfection (among other things) at the new Acne Studios space at the Eastern Columbia in downtown! Something about a mixed combination of tassles, hard leather, and shape make this a great addition to my closet.

I'll be doing a few more informal posts featuring some of my recent purchases in the mix of all my fashion week coverage. I'm flying back in a few hours amidst the latest snowstorm in hopes of safe travel and a smooth flight!

xx

1 comment: