FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

09 February 2014

Solid Seperates

 ( Vince top, Zara midi, C Rowley boots, Acne Laurie bag, Prada Poeme sunglasses, vintage vest)

Photo:Amelia Strauss

This is a more in detail look from my previous post teaser look while in LA. I was amazed by how on point the weather was the entire trip. I could wear basically anything in my wardrobe +/- a few extras without overly thinking it, and always made use of my coats as an added layer at night. Most of this outfit were purchases from LA minus the boots and vest (which you've seen in other posts). I didn't want to over dramatize any of the solids, so I kept it minimal on the jewelry game. 

PS: If you hadn't already noticed this bag is EVERYTHING! It's from the Acne Studios SS14 collection - on that note, if you haven't visited the Swedish houses largest new installation store in DTLA, you are definitely MISSING out! I highly recommend a visit. (Located on 9th & Broadway in the Theatre District)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment