FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

30 April 2010

FALL 2010 TREND #834898

THE MAXI SKIRT:

Some say it's coming back because of all the dark references in many collections all over the world over the last few years, and some say it's just time for it to be trended yet once again. Whatever the case may be, it's showing up on the streets clad to many fashionistas worldwide, and finally made it's debut back on the catwalks this fall.

Some of my favorite picks:
Edgy @ Peter Som


Wildness @ Louis Vuitton


Polished chic @ Richard Chai


Curvy knits @ Michael Kors


Bold @ Fendi

I'm in the process of finding a perfect maxi skirt for fall. Definitely for layers and definitely form fitting. If I cant find the perfect fit for me, i'll result to making my own. ;] I'm also taking a darker approach then some of my first picks. ONCE FOUND, WILL PLASTER...EVERYWHERE.


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment