FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

12 May 2010

CHANEL RESORT 2011

I watched the newest resort collection for Chanel today! I definitely wasn't loving it, but there was a few looks I pulled that I really was intrigued by! Even for a resort collection! I'm loving the cut-outs. I wish Lagerfeld would pull away from the "Parisian chic mother" for just a moment and focusing on edging up Chanel a bit more. It's happened in the past, and when it does I FALL IN LOVE.

I'm so in love with netted sleeves! and the matching drapery over the pants. The choice of color gives me that care-free resort feel. So I guess he accomplished something with it.


I wish he would of emphasized more on producing looks like these, instead of the same safe play he always does at Chanel with all the other looks.


It's all about the fabrics for me in this collection!


I'm really into this one piece mini dress! So chic!


Chanel isn't complete without Coco Rocha making her appearance! Love her!
Check out the rest of the resort looks from Chanel at www.wwd.com
(Pictures Credited to WWD.com)

I was featured on HiStyley.com again the other day. It's the 2nd time I've been on her site! I really enjoy EvaLotta's fashion perspective and eye for good fashion! 
Check her website out here! (www.histyley.com) It's a Los Angeles based street style documentary. I want to do a shoot with her personally soon, so it's all in the works!

I recently went to a casting call for a Spanish lifestyle magazine with her, so i'll hopefully know more about it when it's closer to happening! I hope I land the job!


TShirt: MIA Collective, Pants: Silence + Noise leather leggings, Shoes: Raf Simons x Dr. Martens, Blazer (not shown): Vintage, Sunglasses: Anon, Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs leather bullet bag

I'm attending the NYLON magazine party tomorrow night, and then another photoshoot with Ryan Burke this weekend. We're doing a 10 look fashion editorial and i'm styling it completely. I love working with passionate people and he's definitely one of them.

I'll definitely be posting a lot more coming up soon! I'm in the process of getting a better camera for my photos and we'll have my hands on a new digital nikon very soon!

Check me out on Lookbook.nu!
new look posted!



Ciao! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment