FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

17 May 2010

NYLON'S YOUNG HOLLYWOOD ISSUE PARTY 05.12.10


Last Wednesday evening I attended the annual Young Hollywood issue release party for Nylon Magazine. It was held at The Roosevelt hotel in Hollywood. I was really happy to be able to go with my close friends and other friend Peaches Geldof, who was being recognized at the dinner for the magazine. It was such an amazing time! I got to meet so many people and really felt the young hollywood vibe had made it's point. There was so much fashion all over the place. Stacked stilettos, tiny frocks, designer bags, and plenty of celebrity eye candy to go around! Here are some photos from the event:

This was my outfit I wore. I was going for a young, dark, fashion forward but still classy look. It really came together towards the end. One of the oldest rules in the book, wear black to stay chic.


(Helmut Lang bodycon top, Zara equestrian pants, We Who See black wedge boots, American Apparel hooded cape, vintage jewelry, NARS eye makeup)

HEADSHOT


(Shoes + suede paneling on pants)


Via www.thecobrasnake.com


TSTAR & I sitting poolside @ Tropicana Bar during party

Me and my friends took really cute pics at the sponsored Kin Photobooth, and for some reason my computer will not let me scan them in! Here are the snapshots!


Peaches & I


My boy Eli Roth & I



Peaches, Bo, & I being crazy!

I've been doing a lot of other projects lately, and getting myself into more and more different types of work! Cant wait to show you new updates! COMING ASAP!

Gotta go! 

Ciao! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment