FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

03 June 2010

PHOTOSHOOTS GALORE!

It's been so busy the last few weeks! School is on the verge of finally being out for summer time! I'm going home for a few weeks to visit family! I'm currently in the wraps of working on a new project! I'm making little knick knacks that i'm gonna start sporting around! be on the look out soon!

Recently worked with Ryan Burke on a photo shoot on my friends roof downtown! Here are some of the credits from it!

Michael Kors Tunic, American Apparel Leggings, We Who See wedges

On Jessica: All vintage, On myself: Howl Tunic


Howl Tunic, Barney's Co-Op shorts, We Who See wedges


Edmond Escobar Couture organza wrap, Wax jeggings, Chanel belt



Rick Owens cashmere wrap, vintage earrings, Wax jeggings


Etro mink shawl, Wax jeggings, vintage top, We Who See wedges

Styling: MYSELF
Clothing: Edmond Escobar/Howl Clothing/My own
Photography: Ryan Burke (www.ryanburkephotography.com)


It was a fashion editorial done for his class. It took about 2 days and a million photos of searching through to find the good ones! But i'm happy with the finished product! This is only the first edit! There are plenty more coming back to me soon! I also recently did a photo shoot for my friend Jen's upcoming tshirt line! I'll have pictures up soon from the shoot! It was so fun! Done at a warehouse right here in downtown LA!

and last but not least...a good friend of mine Adri Law, was chosen by Ford Models to shoot their new faces of the agency! We did a shoot with upcoming supermodel to be Lorene Evans at our loft downtown! She's a 17 year old from the greater LA area and I cant wait to see her shine! She'll make it all the way to Paris! If not further! Cant wait to see her first gigs! 

First edits coming back from shoot:







She's definitely going places! 

and a little behind the scenes:









Styling: Bo Barnes/Adri Law
Photographer: Adri Law
Clothing: Adri Law/ Costume Dept.
and a special thanks to Lorene Evans from Ford Models!

back to studying, cant wait for summer babies!
The fashions are gonna be outta this world!

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment