FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

26 January 2012

Hugo Boss x Bryan Boy x Crimes of Fashion


(a sneak preview of the look i'm posting tomorrow!)

I figured I would post a few photos from yesterday featuring my new Hugo Boss sequined tuxedo jacket. It was going to all be together tomorrow, but I just couldn't wait any longer. 
Here's the deets..

I'll start off with saying, i'm jaded when it comes to pure luck because lets be honest, I'VE NEVER HAD IT. So come to my surprise when I recently entered a contest on Bryan Boy's blog for a chance to own one of the 250 limited edition fall 2011 HB runway jackets courtesy of Hugo Boss. Sure enough, about a week ago I opened my email to find a message from Miss Boss herself that started with congratulations! I immediately scrolled through the message like 3x. I couldn't believe it. I actually won my first contest. Not just any contest..it wasn't for a gift card or some crappy door prize, but for a priceless piece of fashion to add to my growing inventory (aka closet). Now lets fast forward to today. Picture me glittering all over the Lower East Side in my outrageous day look that I just couldn't get enough of. It was one of "those" moments! This jacket will definitely be a lovely addition to my closet. Thank god this is one point for karma instead of my bank account!

Thanks so much to Bryan Boy and the entire PR team at Hugo Boss in Berlin!
It's gonna be one of my staples during fashion week in NYC next month.

xx

1 comment:

  1. スターのメガネ Gucci 財布 レディース! グッチ 財布新作が待望の登場!重点となっているGucci 長財布 “ハダカの婚時代”の男の主役を覚えていますか、寒い冬内に、いつでもグッチ  バッグをつけていている!

    ReplyDelete