FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

09 January 2012

When East meets West


photo via Colette



If you haven't noticed, intricate prints are taking the fashion scene by storm over the last few seasons. After seeing the same black "looks" for a consecutive number of seasons, print finally made it's way back into recent designer collections. 

First it started with showcasing light, easy on the eyes patterns, then quickly moved to the mixing/matching of patterns, and now we're at a full blown head to toe trending moment of prints. I've got to say the latest and greatest creation for me has got to be the Longchamp x Mary Katrantzou duo for Spring 2012. What an ideal artistry team. We all have our reasoning: I'll always appreciate Longchamp for their classic wearable totes and Mary K for her futuristic and funky visions for ready to wear. Together they made a KILLER bag that highly represents both designers perspectives. I love the finished product. Check out the rest of the styles here.

I'm dreaming up a major look at the moment..Picture me carrying this around the city with a coloful button up shirt, structured hat, and a pair of ivory trousers for Spring. AHEM!

This is definitely going on my wish list for next season!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment