FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

07 March 2012

Prim & Prep Ultra Luxe at J. Crew presentation


Time: 8:45am

I usually don't ever make it to early shows. It's a fact I deal with. I'm not what you would call a "morning person". Well regardless of how early it was, I couldn't help but fawn over the refined details at J. Crew F/W 2012. They always have a way of creating alluring silhouettes with unique layering and beautiful prints for a chic ready to wear look that's uber fabulous, yet still practical for the every day woman. I love the irrelevant use of textures and colors. I wouldn't think to put them together. But either way, it works AND I like it.

On a second note, I'm dying to snatch up their new "Tillary" tote in canvas stripe for Spring 2012.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment