FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

31 August 2013

Third Eye


Finally got around to wearing this Kesh x American Apparel dress I picked up a few weeks back in Dallas. Having worked with Kesh on various fashion projects in the past, I was sad I didn't get to make it to one of her opening parties in LA & NY stores for it. Regardless, I was thrilled to see a familiar American brand collaborate with a talented LA based artist on this project! The final result was a modern twisty take on everyday pieces we all should have in our closets for a cohesive wardrobe (ie. crop top, leggings, ^^ body con dress, baseball cap, tank top). As for accessories, stick with any black essential - I went with my favorite Zara flat forms and a choker I picked up on a random St. Marks crawl a couple years back. 

Keeping it cute and simple!

xx

1 comment: