FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

27 December 2013

Home for the Holidays


(Theory bomber, All Saints Lucille skirt, Zara clutch + pumps, vintage headband)

I took a brief break this month from blogging due to a technology meltdown with my computer/camera. Luckily it came at perfect timing of my birthday & the holidays, so I got to be worry free and not thinking about blogging/work/reality for a few weeks. It always nice to take a breather, especially to gain a fresh perspective on what my goals are for CRIMES OF FASHION next year! I put this little number together for dinner with my family. The weather has been unpredictable in Texas since I got here. Shorts & crops one day, coats & pants the next. Crazy! But I took advantage of the mild in-between afternoon. I love pairing this Theory quilted bomber (that I got for a steal of a price at Nordstrom a few weeks ago if I might add) on top of a very clean outfit accenting some of my favorite tones for fall - oxblood, black, and ash grey.

Headed to LA from here right after NYE! Cant wait for a little West coast living again.

I hope everyone has a safe & happy New Year!!!
Everything is infinite, so focus on your visions and make them a reality in 2014!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment