FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

07 December 2013

Saturday in Central Park



 ( Zara leather + skirt, OAK crop, H&M hat, Calvin Klein Isabella boots, Helmut Lang bag)

I'm out the door so i'll write more on this in a bit, just wanted to share a few photos of one of my current weekend look while hanging out in the city. It's finally turned frigid for the next 4 months, but we caught a sunny day out of nowhere and i'm definitely taking full advantage, hence my growing obsession for crop tops of every kind - This ribbed favorite of mine from OAK in NYC is so versatile!!! Rediscovered it in a box of clothes from last year and can't get over it, hence my last few outfit posts! 
My 24th birthday is around the corner and i'm making a mental bucket list for 2014 and all the accomplishments I want/need in my life! Counting down the days til my trip to LA next week! Cant wait for sun, surf, and sand in mid December!!!!

PS: If you wanna keep up with me more day to day, follow me on IG @crimesoffashion!
I'm also on these sites as well!

www.garcondelamode.tumblr.com
www.twitter.com/midnightharlot
www.lookbook.nu/liveworkfashionbaby
www.pinterest.com/crimesoffashion

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment