FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

02 December 2013

Off Geary & Polk

(J Brand denim/leather skinnies, OAK turtleneck, Tripp NYC moto jacket, Massimo Dutti boots)

If you're going to San Francisco...bee sure to wear your favorite leather and everyday denim to this idyllic city up North! Spent a few days there catching up with childhood friends while in California a few weeks back. Haven't been in almost 4 years, which is incredibly too long. I fell in love with the winding streets and free spirited population all over again. I'm missing those endless summer days, and chilly nights right about now in NY. Anyways, I'm wearing this rad jacket I picked up at Pat Fields last year and never got around to wearing. It's all of a sudden a favorite staple in my closet. Funny how that happens sometimes. My chameleon style in constantly looking for revamp from my past. Another great piece in my closet right now are these J Brand jeans! I love that you can take off the leather pieces and have the perfect cropped skinnies for day time frolicking! 

A must have for sure!

Can you believe it's already December? This year has flown by, but i'm so thankful for all the opportunities and travel moments I've had. Wouldn't trade those in for the world. I want a life full of vivid memories and incredible adventures of my past.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment