FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

14 November 2010

Taking a look inside L'Une with Anh Volcek



I recently had the opportunity to meet the designer of the brand L'Une. We got to talking at her presentation during the BC911 bloggers event hosted in downtown LA, and really seemed to have a connection! So I asked her if I could possibly take a behind the scenes look into her pieces and get her personal inside take on the elements that created her collection. So take a seat, watch, and enjoy! :)



Anh with one of her dresses from the S/S 11' presentation..


It was so refreshing to hear that her collection is inspired by family and friends that are very close to her. For someone who has got to do so much in her short life, she's a very grounded and ambitious woman! I admire her for that reason.


This was my favorite piece from her collection. I love the mix of textures and the overall appearance of the garment. The hand dyed feathers really added a VOOM to it. It really separated it from the rest of the looks.


For more information about L'Une, check out her website at:



Ciao! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment