FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

19 January 2011

TUESDAYS @ THE ROYALTON HOTEL


Last week I stopped by one of my favorite little hotspots at the Royalton Hotel for some pre drinks and sushi. Thrown by the one and only Kelle Calco with Lady Starlight on the 1's and 2's. I love the atmosphere, it's such a warm setting with plush seating and a huge pass through glass fireplace in the main lobby of the property! And with plenty of notable people frolicking through the tables, you're sure to have a time! 

(PS: I've been completely obsessed with my new camera I just bought. I got the digital Canon Rebel XTI. It's definitely a beginner's camera in photography standards, but nonetheless great for pristine photos! I made sure to catch some of the party goer's through out the night!)


Becka Diamond (DJ/NYC "it girl" of the moment)


Jonte (International recording artist/DIVA EXTRAORDINAIRE)


Elinei Herrman (Stylelikeu)


Aurelia (PEPPERCOTTON, girl!) Love her accessories! 


A quick photo-op of me and a good friend of mine! 

WEARING:
(Thrifted leather jacket, 70's band nostalgia tee, Daddy Long Leg printed leggings, Pashmina scarf, Marc by Marc Jacobs beanie, Zara boots, Prada eyeglasses)


Edmond with favorite girl in the world, Susie G!! (CLICK/CLASH fashion blogger)



LADY STARLIGHT LOOKING FABULOUS! I love her! <3

and meanwhile, this is what was happening in the streets of NYC..


SNOWING LIKE CRAZY!
Seeing this makes me dream of owning the Chanel A/W "Chubaka" piece to brave these freezing temperatures like a STARRRR!

What a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment