FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

21 July 2011

Scene Shapers: Gender Bender Bloggers by StyleCaster



My amazing girl, Susie G (assistant editor at SC offices/street style blogger in NYC) wrote this wicked awesome piece about my blog & I for the "what's next" category in the future of fashion! She focused on highlighting my gender bending ways and applauding my efforts in the underground scene of the Manhattan chic-elite! So excited for it to come out, and really appreciative that there are people worldwide who appreciate my courageous efforts in and around the fashion industry. I live for fashion, art, music, and anything that inspires me on a daily basis..and i'm so happy to share it with you!

WE ARE THE FUTURE OF FASHION

check out the article here

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment