FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

26 September 2012

I can't stand the rain


 ( Wearing: Alexander Wang blazer, Zara shorts, Dr Marten boot, & thrifted shirt)

Even on the cloudiest of days in NYC, I can't help but let my energy overpower my wardrobe and do the thinking for me. I'm sure you've seen me post with this shirt a few times here. It's funny how you can spend hundreds on that key piece you end up wearing 3 times, yet your $5 bargain thrifts last a lifetime. I could have a million peter pan collar shirts of all different prints and would never grow tired of them. Perfect for a lazy day in a backyard in Brooklyn. This is my favorite time of year, all the leaves are still in full bloom and will soon start falling. Its awesome observing the transition of foliage overtime. It's a slow, beautiful process.

xx

1 comment: