FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

02 October 2012

Kit Kat Special

(Wearing: JW Anderson x TopShop shirt dress and tee, OC x DM shoes)

I'm a junkie for designer collaborations, it's nothing new. I tend to report on about every single one under the sun, and always seem to find comfort within them.

STRIKE #32498724872934

Look no further, then J.W. Anderson x Topshop. He presented an approachable collection with great seperates for fall. I loved his quirky mix of relatable characters from lobsters, to ghosts, and even kittens printed onto sweaters, pants, and tees..I just died for the kitten face T shirt. IT'S THE CUTEST, MOST LOVABLE LOOKING face i've ever seen. I COULD JUST CRY. So I bought it. 

Paired it with the more daring kitty in my wardrobe, my Dr. Marten x Opening Ceremony "Darcy" 8 eye leopard boots. The white shirt dress is also from the JW collection. It's a perfect start to any outfit! It's been my constant transitional look over the last 4 days.

Getting dressed lately has been a little like.."I wore this dress shirt to work, didn't have time to change, so I threw on a fierce blazer and shoes outta my bag..and then wore it to dinner!"

#DAY2NIGHT

xx

1 comment: