FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

26 October 2012

Bohemian Rhapsody


(Wearing: gifted Narciso Rodriguez x DN jumpsuit, MMM x H&M jewelry, Beirn wallet, Zana Bayne LE harness, We Who See wedges, & vintage sunglasses)

Spent an afternoon strolling through the West Village yesterday. My closet is on temporary overload from all of the new pieces i've acquired lately. So this post is basically a WHOLE new outfit minus the shoes, which have been on here quite a few times. First off, this gorgeous watersnake wallet is my best friend at the moment. The color is simple, yet striking...especially when paired with vibrant prints (as seen above). You'll definitely be seeing more of it + it's counterparts (the hobo bag in lime green is to die for) in the future. Also pictured is my jumpsuit I received at the NR x Kohl's event earlier this week, & jewelry from MMM x H&M launch on Tuesday night. It's been a busy week in NY! :) This is my absolute favorite time of year in the city, so I try and take advantage of the weather while it's permitting. All of the bright foliage sweeping on the pavements behind me paint a picture perfect Whysteria Lane, well so you'd think. Living in one of the biggest metropolitan cities in the world can take you for a ride, so it's nice to pretend sometimes.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment