FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

11 October 2012

Biker Jacket


( Wearing: byCorpus moto, Ksubi shirt, Zara shorts, Louis Vuitton sunglasses)

It quickly turned to fall like temperatures in NYC this week. This is my FAVORITE time of year filled with all my favorite things to do...Walks through the park, late night coffee, curling up with a good book by the fire, layering knits over knits, etc. But, I'm in the process of moving into a new place, and trying to somewhat reintroduce my favorite staples from last winter ( a few at a time) into my every day looks again. Something old, with something new. 

On that note, I love this new byCorpus moto jacket I picked up last week. Nice balance of leather and raw washed denim. It can easily be thrown over one of my ragged tee's or nice tops, and paired with black straight legs, and any boot! I was over the "asymmetrical look" for a minute because it was becoming too common, but i'm back and loving it at the moment. 

Keeping this short, out the door to the 5th avenue flagship opening of Massimo Dutti, men's go to fashion guru! Expecting a fabulous turn out! 
So many events this week!!!

xx

2 comments: