FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

03 December 2012

Grand Central Terminal

(Wearing: 3.1 Phillip Lim blouse, pants, & blazer, Alexander Wang bag, HofH sunglasses, Massimo Dutti boots)

Place: Grand Central Station, 42nd St NYC

Here's an up close and personal look of this lovely 3.1 Phillip Lim playsuit (I mentioned I had picked up awhile back at the private sale here in NYC). I remember my initial goal at the sale was to fill missing holes within my wardrobe by purchasing key seperates, but by coincidence, my final choices paired together pretty effortlessly.. Can we talk about this metallic gold blazer? Photos don't do it justice (it's so sparkly in person)! With a cold winter ahead, i've had to get crafty with my outfits, and have paired this jacket with anything from leather pants to sweats. Trying to achieve a wardrobe with versatility.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment