FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

30 December 2012

Love thyself

(Wearing: Cobrasnake "HIGH SOCIETY" beanie)

It's been a crazy whirlwind of a year. Some up's, some down's, but still eventful and memorable! I must say, I'm pretty excited for what the future holds and can't wait to go blazing saddles in 2013! I went on an amazing adventure hike with one of my good friends while in LA....It was so peaceful (enough that we stripped down to our undies and roamed) >.<, and the first time in awhile that i'd went hiking (I used to twice a week when I lived in LA, city life drains your balance of nature and reality)- so I definitely tried to take in my surroundings. I had time to think over the last year and kind of had an internal coming to jesus meeting with my soul. I'm finally comfortable with myself mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Not to mention, the decisions i've made over the last 12 months and lifestyle i've chosen for myself. Committing the new year to making fashion and art my full time career, and living through my inspirations, meanwhile making my dreams a reality. 
Things are finally falling into place for me..so stay tuned!

 HAPPY NEW YEAR..wherever you are in this world-
Thanks so much for supporting CRIMES OF FASHION!
I can't wait to bring you fierce fucking fashions in the new era!

Stay true to you, learn to love yourself, and success will come your way!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment