FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

18 March 2013

Dreamin' of Dip Dye

       
 Crimes of Fashion x Target Spring 2013
(Wearing: gifted Mossimo "Dip Dye" skinny jeans, HH x Le Spec sunglasses, Marc Jacobs clutch, Zara shoes, OAK beanie, vintage jacket &shirt)

Spring is a time of rebirth. A shedding of your winter skin, revealing new elements to the outside world. These pants embody my awakening through an array of pastel colors. I love this dip dye print...it's very reminiscent of summer days in my backyard as a kid. I've made these a quite a staple in  some of my latest spring looks.  I chose these from the collection because they represent my vibrant, funky, free spirited personality. Target perfects some of the hottest runway trends, by putting their personal spin on it, and making it available to a mass market scale. It's what makes the brand prim & practical for all different types of fashionistas. Everyone deserves to look fabulous on any budget!

Check out what pieces some of my fellow bloggers at AOL wore from the collaboration here

The spring collection at Target is now available in stores nationwide! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment