FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

01 March 2013

Details from the front row at Ohne Titel

These are some of my favorite shots I took from my seat at the designers latest FW2013 show at Milk Studios!

Ohne Titel never fails with me..he always manages to present a cohesive WEARABLE collections that push the folds without overdoing it, making it approachable, but also taking womenswear far enough in an articulate direction to make it this powerful new antidote every season!! He showcased a beautiful array of geometric printed dresses, jackets, pants, & overcoats. I especially loved the 3D cube pant & top number with the (correct me if i'm wrong) white quilted leather ear-muffs???? 

SO AMAZING!!!
It's like a Chanel bag for your head...GENIUS! 

Another useless accessory for us fashion addicts to invest in...I LOVE IT.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment