FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

17 March 2013

Tribal Effect

photos + polaroids by Prince Puja
(Wearing: Vivienne Tam top, Zara pumps, H&M hat, vintage leather jacket & skirt, all PUJA jewelry)

First and foremost, Happy St. Patrick's Day from NY
Be sure to drink lots of clover beer and don't be too green with envy over this skirt I randomly scored for almost nothing (literally $5) on my last trip out West! Nice balance of pleats & color-blocking...which are both necessary for the upcoming seasonal change. I'm taking advantage of this nice afternoon, since right now this option isn't acceptable every day. But, now that spring is around the corner (regardless of what Mother Nature says), it's time for another CLOSET CLEANSE

I'm scoping my wardrobe for pastels, light, airy fabrics, shorter hemlines, and officially on the hunt for the perfect linen coat (since unfortunately the Burberry Prorsum metallic trench is WAY out of my budget). What are your must haves for SS13? I personally can't wait to nab a pair of the Prada bejeweled cat eyes i've been drooling over since I saw the ad campaigns a few months back. Rather i'm in LA, NY, or abroad, sunglasses are a NEED, not a WANT. My addiction for clothes, shoes, & accessories has officially moved onto eyewear. 

I pre-apologize to my bank account NOW for all the harm I may cause this year! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment