FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

25 April 2013

East 8th St

Photos by Tyler Houston
(Wearing: Zara top & boots, Rubin + Chapelle trousers, H&M hat, Versace belt, House of Harlow sunglasses, Alexander Wang bag)

Giving a little boho chic earlier this week to run some errands and have lunch with a friend in the East Village. It was the perfect day to play with a wide leg pant/high waisted belt number. I think every person should own a "go to" pair of jeans for those days when you dont have time to perfect a look and 2 seconds later you're OUT THE DOOR. I LOVE this metallic, obnoxiously studded Versace belt. Donatella sure does know how to turn gaudy ideas into must have luxury items...GENIUS.

Now about my bottom half- I dont experiment much with denim, but if I do, know that I love them- because there is only room for rotating casual staples in my tiny, almost not worth mentioning New York closet. Cant wait to have an apt for my clothes like ADR. She's doing it right.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment