FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

30 April 2013

For the love of stripes

Photos by Tyler Houston
(Wearing: Ralph Lauren anorak, AA crop top, BCBG Max Azria mini, CK boots, Alexander Wang bag, Vintage belt & sunglasses)

Caught up with friends over lunch and a little shopping in Union Square over the weekend. The weather was beautiful, and i'm finally beginning to re-adapt myself to single layers. I wanted to FINALLY show my latest shoe indulgence off a bit! ;) I got the Calvin Klein "Isabella" suede ankle boots. They were comfortable enough to endure the city streets all day long, so they're already perfect in my book. Add to that a beautiful shape (feauring a curved heel) + a deep shade of magenta for color, and you've got the key ingredients to my new little ladies! Slowly prepping for all the insanity thats about to occur. With moving out of my apt this week in Brooklyn, and packing for 5 weeks with 4 cities of travel on the agenda..idk how i'm going to fit it into 2 big suitcases. 

DECISIONS, DECISIONS!

xx

1 comment:

  1. omg, amazing outfit and amazing blog so i follow you now!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete