FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

07 October 2010

WORLD CITIZEN I


WELTENBUERGER PRESENTS A/W 2010:

Back in July I shot with Christina Von Messling for the Weltenbuerger Vintage store lookbook. The owner of the shop, Brian, is a great friend of mine and runs quite a dreamy boutique on the edge of Hollywood. They carry casual to contemporary vintage along with accessories and a small treasure of shoes. It was a great experience and I was so happy to be a part of the process of the collection. They graciously gave me the creative freedom to completely style the looks myself, and with a little teamwork, together we made magic! :)



We were going for a high fashion meets industrial grunge feel while contributing to the historic areas of LA with photography! I think we nailed it to a tee..




Check out the full coverage from the shoot with more details and tons of other photos at the link below! Enjoy!

 PS: These were just a few of the out takes that were my personal favorites! ;)



You can also check out more fashion photography from the talented CVM:


Thanks to Brian & Christina Von Messling for continuous support of all my fashion obsessions and mostly for making this all possible! Can't wait for our future endeavors together! 



Ciao! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment