FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

09 May 2011

It lies within the wind and the trees


(Wearing: Naakna tunic, Silence + Noise leather vest, Levi's black denim shorts, Ray Ban wayfarers, vintage Gianni Versace belt and Beatle boots)

Time flies right past you when you're not watching. Spring has quickly turned into summer, and i've returned to my Texas roots for the season. Summer is kind of a rebirth for my soul. I become darker in the cold days.  But it's back..It's finally time to enjoy the warm, everlasting days and southern rural sunsets I long for each year. Some of my best memories of summer are hopping in my car with no particular point in direction and letting the universe guide me through intuition. This time it was to my favorite little spot near my town...I always feel so at peace when i'm immersed in nature. You escape the troubles of reality and become one with yourself. It's a mysterious experience every time. There is so much diversity within these vast lands, the serenity is just overpowering. Once you are in that moment,

 the true spirit comes alive..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment