FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

23 May 2011

Judas Juda-a-a



Personally, I'm not the one to EVER obsess about her music. I think some of it is pretty over done for the attention and shock value it brings. I'll always appreciate the expression of art, fashion, and music...but sometimes it's too much. BUT I'M GOO GOO FOR GAGA with this track and new sound she's going for. Love the video, love the fashion, and love the song! 

And she's probably got every diva red in the face in the background saying "WHERE IN THE HELL IS MY BEJEWELED CROWN..? THAT BITCH."'
I know I am! ;)

INSPIRATION:


+


+


+


=

The biker chic, flying chola nun from the Renaissance era that teleported to 2011
Got that?


She's got me saying Judas Juda-a-aaaaaa!

HAVE FAITH IN FASHION!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment