FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

29 August 2011

Hot Pink Pusher








(Vintage button-up, Charlie by Matthew Zink pants, Steve Madden wedges, Louis Vuitton sunglasses, DIY splatter painted bag)

I love the way these pants offset the print of my shirt. They clash, but in a good way I think. And these Steven Sprouse for Louis Vuitton sunglasses are still the bomb, definitely bringing these back out with this recent neon obsession in fashion. I remember how crazy everyone went over that collaboration a few seasons back. The graffiti bag and shoes were a must have.

I've been scrambling around ever since I got back to NYC, and am trying to quickly plan a month long adventure to Europe. Lets hope everything works out for me! I'm dying do document London & Paris fashion week + just be immersed in Euro! Oi Vey!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment