FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

01 August 2011

Overly Anticipating






(photos via Style)

Tired of trying to beat the heat? 

I'm sure we can all agree. With temperatures soaring into the 100's over the last month while i've been in Texas, I know i'm not the only one who is dreaming of fall! I'm already referencing for the upcoming season and T by A Wang is definitely at the top of my list. 

I love the extreme layering. It makes for a great shape and achieves the look i'm going for. But that's not all i'm obsessing over. It's the picture perfect palette for autumn in New York. The chocolates, neutrals, and blacks are everything! And so easy to mix and match with one another. I can always appreciate a fully cohesive collection where EVERYTHING goes.

I'm flying back to NYC in the A.M. after being gone ALL SUMMER, and must say i'm so excited to get back to see the Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibition, hit the Alexander Wang sample sale this weekend, catch up with good friends, and get back into the swing of things in the good ol' apple!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment