FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

05 August 2011

Jean/Phillip SS12'










The Spring/Summer 2012 shows commenced this week in Denmark for the bi-annual Copenhagen Fashion Week and the buzz is already going around about Jean Phillip. I love the dark, modern warrior, Damir Doma-eque styling. I can appreciate the nice, but modest draping. The kilt with zippers is what sold it for me. I've been talking about this for years now, but fashion is slowly becoming universal. In the next 10 years, most lines will be unisex and I cant wait for a genderless editorial-like society. (Dare to dream!) I've also started to fall in LOVE with menswear over the last few years. I never paid much attention to it. How many times can you repeat a boring, dull 3 piece suit and coat? So I was always glued to the fantasy that womenswear designers interpreted through their presentations every season. 

Now I can look forward to both!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment