FACEBOOK TUMBLR INSTAGRAM TWITTER CONTACT

09 November 2011

My house, my rules, my pleasure

(video via Daphnelovesmeblog)

What are your thoughts on the new Versace x H&M fashion film directed by Donatella Versace? It's the latest and greatest sneak peak into the flamboyant fashionable label's up and coming collaboration. It just recently surfaced and in my opinion is killing it with the model selection! It's featuring 2 top model it girl's of the moment: Daphne Groeneveld + Lindsey Wixson. It seems like they are portraying extremely chic marionette life size dolls dipped head to toe in the house archives while being thrown around the Versace palace under the control of Donatella. Kind of devious. Kind of amazing. Kind of Versace. No surprise coming from the gaudy fantasies of one of my favorite Italian labels. The private launch party was hosted last night at Pier 57 in Chelsea with a full runway show and performances by Nicki Minaj & Prince among a crowd of the fashion elite. For more deets & photos from the event, check out the entire write up on my featured blogger network here! I'm counting down the days, minutes, and hours to get my hands on a few hot ticket items which comes out worldwide November 17. Which store will you be hitting up? I'll be covering a few Manhattan area locations early that morning decked out in my homage look to the late & great Gianni V. So if you see a crazy person in wild colors at 6am, no worries it's just me! :P


Can't wait!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment